Monday, June 6, 2016

Lilly's Puppies - 5 Weeks Old

As promised, even if still later than I planned, here are some pictures of Lilly's puppies at 5 weeks old (plus a couple days).

All of the puppies are growing normally and we are very pleased with the progress they are making. They have successfully transitioned to wet dog food and Lilly has returned to her guardian home. Everything is happening at the expected and normal time.

But first... Here is a quick video of the puppies playing in their yard play-pen as I get ready for the photo shoot:


My son, Carson, told me he would help hold the puppies if I didn't include him in the pictures. I tried.

There are (as of noon today) only 3 puppies left. They are all shown below (Red-Boy, and Purple-Girl, and Light Blue-Girl)

PINK - GIRL "ELLIE"  (Reserved)



BLUE BOY - "CHARLIE" (Reserved)





GREEN - BOY "CISCO" (Reserved)




YELLOW - GIRL "SUNNY" (Reserved)



ORANGE - GIRL (Reserved)




RED - BOY (AVAILABLE)



LIGHT BLUE - GIRL (AVAILABLE)




PURPLE - GIRL (AVAILABLE)