Saturday, December 3, 2016

Spa Day!

Today we opened our family "Puppy Spa" and gave "treatments" to each of the 8 puppies. 

Everyone received a warm soapy bath, followed by a "paw-d-cure", towel massage, blow dry, 5-way vaccine, and significant play time from our kids - who decided they would rather play with the puppies than help the cleaning. 

First up: Miss Orange (She has been reserved)










Next: Miss Blue. She has been reserved and her new name will be "Olivia"







My daughter taking a "much needed" break to play and snuggle:



Mr. White: (He has been reserved) The only boy in the litter - and boy is he a sweetheart! He has a sweet personality. Loves to play.

White toes






"Look into my eyes!! You MUST adopt me!!"
Miss Pink: (She has been reserved) Also known as "Mittens" due to her white paws on her back feet. (I never said we had original names...) She LOVES to snuggle with my daughter!!!






Miss Red:"The Kissing Bandit!" She is the one to watch. If you are not careful, she will crawl up your arm and give "kisses". She also kissed my daughter's ear a number of times during the photo shoot.










More play time! 



Miss Green:  She's the smallest of the litter. Her weight is all within the normal parameters, but she is the little girl. Cute and playful.





 

Miss Purple: "The Nuzzler" She loves to walk over to her sisters and burrow into their pile of furry-ness.






Miss Mint: (I call her Miss Light Blue, but my daughter insists on "mint") She has the cutest little eyes. She watches everything.