Saturday, March 31, 2018

Penny's Puppies - 3 Weeks Old (3/31/2018)

Technically, tomorrow is the 3 week birthday of these adorable balls of fur, but it is also Easter Sunday, and I will be busy most of the day.

We are down to just 2 available boys in this litter. The girls are going to be selected this coming Friday evening - (4/6) - and the boys will have their Selection Sunday on the 8th.

Penny was pretty stressed today with me trying to take individual pictures. She kept crawling into my shots and sitting in front of the puppy I was photographing. I'll try again on Monday, but I do have some nice group shots, and a video, for your viewing pleasure.

The Girls are "Miss White" and "Miss Purple" and the rest are boys (Dark Blue, Yellow, Orange, Light Blue, and Tan/Beige)

Almost all of them have their eyes fully open - except when they sleep - and their legs are getting stronger. As you will see, the term "dog-pile" really fits well. They really like to crawl on top of each other and snuggle in.










I'll try to get individual pictures in the next day or so.