Thursday, June 21, 2018

Hello! I Choose You!



Hello! My name is “Mr. Green,” but I hope you will give me a better name, like “Sparty,” or “Cooper,” or “Buddy.” I am the last puppy to be adopted in this litter, and I want a new home! These Humans have been very nice to me – and lots of kids come to play with me every day – but I want my own family!

I like to run around, and I like to snuggle too! I know I will love living with you and your family.

I look a lot like my mom, Penelope. She was kind and gentle and always cleaned up after me. She has wavy hair, just like me! Her hair is brown and dark, just like me!

I am ready to go home with you after my Vet visit on June 29th – whatever that is!

Please call (or text, or email) the Human where I live now and set up a time to come play with me!

You won’t be sorry!