Tuesday, December 11, 2018

3 Week Old Puppies - Lilly - 2018

Lilly's puppies are now 3 weeks old! Their eyes are all open and they are walking on their legs more and more. Everything is on schedule and going well. The next "milestone" will be their teeth - which should start coming in within the next week or so.

Here are pictures of the puppies from today - their birthday - and a few straggler pictures from the past week or so at the end. Some of these pictures have been posted on our Facebook group, so if you haven't joined there, you should!

 Miss Purple:
"Is it OK if I just sleep here?"


"Did you say I'd get a treat?"


Mr. Black:

"Look at me! I can be a stuffed animal too!"


Miss Red:
"You're not my mother!"



"OK. I'm leaving!"
Mr. Blue:


This is when Lilly came over to see what was going on. Lost focus.



This is post photo-shoot. Puppies will sleep in any position at any time. No modesty required!


From the past week or so: