Wednesday, November 20, 2019

And Then There Were Three...

We have 3 gorgeous, adorable, playful puppies still available for adoption. My wife will be out of town for about a week, so I've lowered the pricing on the puppies in hopes of their adoption before my wife leaves. (Yes, that makes it "all about me", and how I want my days simplified.)

Anyway, I'm lowering the price to just $1,000 apiece ($500 off original price), and that should make these puppies fly out our doors - and into yours!

Each of the puppies is perfectly healthy, fit, and ready to play. They are all vaccinated, de-wormed, and micro chipped. We send them home with a "New Puppy Package" to make your transition easier.

We have Mr. Blue (I call him "Bolt" because of a shock/bolt of white hair on the top of his head.) He loves to play and be active, but he is also very happy snuggling in for a belly rub. He has a dark curly coat with some white on his nose and chest. He is truly gorgeous and lovable.



We also have 2 girls: Miss Black, and Miss Orange.

Miss Black is our little snuggle-bunny. She certainly loves to play, but if you pick her up and pet her, she is bound to fall fast asleep in your arms. Like her sister, she has an all-dark coat which will be quite curly as she grows.


Miss Black - (behind Miss Orange) is happy to let her sister "demand" to be picked up

Miss Black (on the left) is always trying to crawl into my daughter's lap!
She always has time for "kisses"

Miss Orange would be great in a family with another dog, or some young children to play with. She has bundles of energy and is often trying to get one of her siblings to wrestle with her. She will teach you all about what to keep on higher shelves. She reminds me of our family dog, Pupcake. When she is feeling ignored, Pupcake finds a sock or a stuffed animal and parades around the house with it saying, "Look what I found! Play with me and I won't chew it up!"

Miss Orange is cute - and she knows it!

In front - desperately trying to get me to pick her up

Miss Orange's tail (right) is always wagging!

I think I caught her about to jump on Mr. Blue