Friday, February 21, 2020

Hi! I'm Penny!

I'm going to have puppies in a few weeks. This will be my third time having puppies. It is a lot of work, but everyone tells me how good a Mommy I am, so I enjoy it. My puppies are also VERY cute. As their Mom, I have to say they are cute, but all the humans that see come to see them say things like: "Oh, my goodness! They are adorable!" I just know they wouldn't lie!

I am a Moyen/Klein Poodle, but the puppy-daddy (Billy) is a Mini-Goldendoodle, so my human keeps saying my puppies will be F1b Mini-Goldendoodles. I always make sure he tells people to look at our SIZING and GENERATIONS Page to understand how big my puppies will be, but they will usually be about my size. Ladies shouldn't brag, but I'm proud to say I weigh about 25 pounds and I am almost 15" tall at my shoulders.


As you can see in my pictures, I love to sit on a human's lap and let them pet me - although sometimes this human talks about his hand falling off - whatever that means. I'm also starting to lose my bikini figure, but my human just laughs at me and says I "look cute!" If I could get up onto the bed, I would pee on his pillow! (Don't tell him that!)

My Dr. tells me I will have "8 or 9 puppies" and they will be born about March 12. I'll be done raising them and they will ready to live with you about 8 weeks later. (May 15th?) Fortunately for me, until my puppies go to live with you, they get to play with a lot of people here. I have my "staff" come in every day and play and snuggle with my puppies. Sometimes it is the kids who live with me - they are pretty cute too - and sometimes it is their friends. Sometimes it's just other big humans. My puppies always love people.

If you want to get more information about me, or my "ADORABLE" puppies, please contact my human - he handles all of my press releases.

Info@CuteGoldendoodles.com or 517_256_5668 with calls or texts. His wife says he's always on his phone, so he better be pretty quick in getting back to you...

You can also see some of my puppies from past years at the cleverly named PAST PUPPY PICTURES page. If the puppy is small and cute, it's probably one of mine!

I hope to meet you soon!