Thursday, July 30, 2020

All Puppies Have Been Adopted (7/30/2020)

I frequently get calls and emails asking about availability of puppies, so I'm posting this to let people know all the puppies we currently have are adopted. They will go to their new homes in the next 2 days.

Our next expected/hopeful litter will be with "Penelope" as the Mom. She has not entered her "heat season" where she can have puppies as yet, so I can't promise a specific time frame. However, if I discovered tomorrow that she was in heat, the earliest her puppies would be born would be early-mid October and they would be ready for their new homes about 8 weeks later.

**I don't say that as a commitment, or promise. I'm just letting you know what to expect.**

I will start taking names for our "Interest List" once we have successfully bred her - whenever that is. I don't accept deposits until after the puppies are born. That way, everyone is free to pursue whatever option is best for them, and I will know how many boys/girls there actually are.

I will post any updates here, as they occur. Feel free to contact me using the contact information on our Home page, or on the "Contact Info" in the menu.

Thanks for your interest!