Thursday, January 7, 2021

Puppies Are Available! (1/7/21)

I don't take deposits for puppies until the puppies are born. I don't like locking people into a decision months in advance - and refunding deposits can be a messy issue, especially over a year end.

Now that puppies are born, I have gone back through my list of interested families, and I have only found one family ready to adopt right now. Most people are just "not right now" and asked to stay on for the next litter, but some have also found other dogs that matched their family needs at that time. I honestly like that!

So, I now have 6 boys and 2 girls that are 2 weeks old and ready to be adopted. The puppies will be old enough to go home around Valentine's Day, once the Vet checks them over. They will be fully vaccinated and de-wormed, and also micro-chipped.

They are offered for $2,500 including a $250 deposit to hold a puppy for you. Somewhere near the end of January, when the puppies are about 5 weeks old, we will have a "selection day" and people can come and play with the puppies and select the one that most obviously meets their needs and desires - in the same order as received deposits.

If you have any questions, please email me at info@CuteGoldendoodles.com or call/text me with the contact info from the main menu.

Our family has been raising Cute Goldendoodles for over 10 years. I know these puppies will be popular. 

Thanks!