Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Here They Go! (10/25)

***** UPDATE ***** Mr. Blue has been adopted

***** UPDATE ***** Mr. Yellow has PROBABLY been adopted

 Well. I've decided I need to find permanent homes for these puppies - and now! I have lowered the price to just $600 and I fully expect they will be adopted this week. 

This is like going into Nordstrom and seeing an amazing suit (or pair of shoes) for 75% off. If you are even considering, this is the time.

These puppies are amazing and gentle and wonderful. We've run into "everyone and their Uncle" trying to sell cute little puppies, and for many families it's the off-season for puppies. 

I would like to show you how wonderful these puppies are. 

I'm about to go take some brand new pictures and I'll get them posted as soon as I can. 

Stay Tuned!!

As of right now - Wednesday 10/26 at 10:30 AM - Miss Orange is the only puppy available.