Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Running With Puppies! (6/7)

(Disclosure: I walk; they run.)

I look forward to our daily morning "run" around our back yard. Yes, we get out and run around all day long, but the first run of the day is my favorite. The puppies haven't seen me since the night before, and they get so excited to see me, and it is a great way to start the day. Oh, and the temperature is a little cooler, and I have fresh coffee. Coffee ad playful puppies - they just go great together!

BACKGROUND UPDATE: Our four puppies are on the verge of being 10 weeks old. They were born on 3/30/23. They have been Vet Checked, wormed, they have all of their current vaccines, and they are wonderfully fluffy and loving. They are F1 Goldendoodles (Mom = 100% Golden Retriever, and Dad = 100% AKC miniature Poodle). We expect them to grow to about 45-55 pounds. They are non-shedding - we call it "low-to-no shedding" - and will generally NOT cause allergic reactions. We do not have any girls left from this litter, but these 4 boys are adorable!!

The four boys are named by their collar color: Mr. Red, Mr. Black, Mr. Green, and Mr. Blue. 

*** I am very eager to find homes for these boys right away, so please contact me if you have questions - or if you just want to come out and play with them. ***

Below is a video I just took this morning. (See the first paragraph above.)

In the first part of the video, Mr. Black finds a stick and is chased by Mr. Red. Mr. Blue is off into my wife's garden, and Mr. Green is wondering what that smell is.

These puppies have been discounted to help them find homes quickly! I am offering them for just $650.