Friday, July 26, 2024

Here They Are! (7/25/24)

Finally! Here is photographic evidence of their continuing cuteness. The puppies turn 3 weeks old today and they are all standing on their own legs and they can finally see out of their eyes. Everything is normal and good - and cute.

Since Biscuit is only happy if I hold the puppies, versus setting them on a chair or table for poses, I did the only thing I could think of - I sat down on the floor in their puppy room and held the puppies on my lap as I snapped away with pictures. (Some turned out better than others...)

I'll include their collar color (randomly assigned) as well as their "patriotic name", since they were born overnight on July 4th/5th.

Mr. RED: Sam Adams  (my favorite patriotic brewer)



Miss Blue: Betsy Ross



Mr. Orange:
Tommy Jefferson

You can see Biscuit making sure he is OK.

Miss Yellow: Dolly Madison (she's not given enough credit for her cupcakes)



Mr. Light Blue: John Adams




Miss Green:
Abigail "Abby" Adams



Mr. Purple:
George Washington (wiggly and camera shy...)