Saturday, February 11, 2017

Tucker!

A couple of weeks ago, I had trouble counting to 8 and only posted pictures of 7 puppies (I'm still sorry, Miss Green!) This week, for those of you who are better at counting - like my son and daughter - you may have noticed my "Help Miss Yellow" video only has 7 puppies in it!! This time, the issue was more complex, I think.

Not only did I not have any good videos of Mr. Blue (Tucker), but my son, who was helping me sort through how this went wrong, pointed out that the iMovie app I used to make the movie, only had spots for 6 "characters." I added MIss Yellow on her her own, and never put Tucker into the video...

That's almost like having a class picture taken and your child is cropped off the side of the picture!

So, in order to help Tucker in his upcoming film career, here is a "solo" movie. There is less music and frenetic pace, but still a ton of cuteness.

I apologize for my oversight!!!

Take it away, Tucker....