Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Adorability Update - 9-25

We have 2 girls remaining from Harlow’s litter. They are 8 weeks old and you can take them home with you as soon as you fall in love with them – which won’t take long, once you meet them!

Miss Black and Miss Red are ready to accept the challenge of melting your heart. In order to make their job even easier – as if that was needed – I have agreed to lower the price on these two fluff-balls.

These puppies were originally offered for $1,500 each, and that is still a fair price. In order to get them to their forever homes quickly, I’m lowering the price to $750 each – or both for just $1,000. Yes, you can keep the two sisters together, playing and romping around, for less than the previous cost of just one.

Why am I doing this? Simply put, I’m not a lover of money; I love to play with these sweet pups while they are at our home, and then find people who are able to take them on to the next stage. They are ready for their permanent families, and I want them to get to those families quickly. The (family-owned) business-person inside me wants to hold on a little longer, but that isn’t fair to these adorable cuties.

I’ll insert the slow-motion videos I recently took of them, and then some pictures from yesterday, so you can easily see what I mean. Please get in touch with me quickly – these puppies will NOT be here long.

Miss Red (Available): My kids would not be surprised to see me start with her. They know she’s my favorite. I just love her size and playfulness. She’s active, but not crazy; she’s cuddly, but not needy. She’s ideal – and looking for a forever home! (Check out her white paws in the video!)



Miss Black (Available): She's the smallest in the litter and she loves to grab a toy and run away from her siblings with it. “Play” is her middle name – well, it will be if you choose to name her that... She also loves to snuggle with my daughter and fall asleep in her lap.



Miss Red




Miss Black




Miss Red
Miss Red
Miss Red (in Front) - Miss Black (in Back)
Miss Black
Red (on left) - Black (on right)