Monday, October 26, 2020

A Whole New Ballgame (10/26/2020)

Well... The unfortunate happened last Friday. It was determined, via ultrasound, that Penelope is NOT pregnant! It was a sad day. Fortunately, it was also a day we spent in breeding "Piper" - a cute little fluffy girl who has been part of our Guardian Home program since she was just 2 months old. We'll be able to confirm her pregnancy in about 3 weeks.

I also received some good news on Friday that will help some of you faithful followers. My Sister-in-law, Janice, is the person who helped us launch our puppy adventure years ago. Every once in a while she has a litter of puppies, and that time is now!

Janice has allowed me to offer her 5 puppies to people on our wait list since we have now had 2 straight pregnancies fail.  I have begun to reach out to people on our list, and I hope to have some clarity in the next day or two.

Here are the details:

  • First of all, it's not our litter. That's not a bad thing, Ijust like transparency. We aren't raising the puppies, and they do not live with us.  The puppies are all cute and adorable, and the Mom (Lucy) is a wonderfully sweet little girl. I just want everyone to know I won't be the one you'll be dealing with. I'll help Janice by posting pictures, etc., but it's her litter. All of this is very positive and I'm only posting it for clarity.
  • Lucy (the mom) is a 19 pound F1 Mini-Goldendoodle. The dad, (Harley) is a 16 pound AKC miniature poodle, and we have used him for breeding too. This makes the puppies F1B Mini-Goldendoodles and they will probably grow to about 20 pounds.
  • Janice is offering  the puppies (4 girls and 1 boy) at $2,500 each, and that is the same price we would offer them for. $250 deposit holds your position/puppy and that comes off the final price.
  • As I move down our wait list, I will give her contact info to people who confirm they are still looking for a puppy, and are interested in one of these puppies.
  • If someone is interested in a puppy now, or is no longer interested at all, I will remove them from my list, which will bump everyone else up some. It's the best I can do right now...

 Here are a couple of pictures of Lucy, and her puppies. The boy is "Mr. Yellow" (collar color).