Friday, October 30, 2020

More Puppy Pictures (10/30/2020)

 As I believe I have mentioned, my sister-in-law has a small litter of mini-goldendoodles and I am helping her find great homes for them. She is in the process of moving up to the Petoskey MI area, so we got to see Lucy and the puppies today for a couple of hours. They are ADORABLE!!!

The puppies are just (almost) 2 weeks old, so their eyes are not open and they still don't walk around. That's very normal.

Lucy (the mom) is so comfortable around people. I had never met her before and she let me get right down and pet her puppies. She is so sweet!

Anyway, as promised, here are some pictures I took this afternoon.


The light puppy leaning on Lucy is "Mr Yellow" the only boy in the litter. His yellow collar appears to have come off



The following picture was my naive attempt to have them all in a row laying next to each other. It lasted for 1.4 seconds.

L to R: Mr. Yellow, Miss Blue, Miss Green, Miss Purple (darker color, facing lighter puppies), and Miss Red


Yellow, Blue, Green, Purple Red

Mr. Yellow



Clockwise from Miss Purple: Miss Green, Miss Red, Mr. Yellow, Miss Blue