Monday, April 30, 2018

Penny's Puppies - 7 Weeks

Today is Monday and the puppies start going home this Friday! They are just absolutely adorable! We will miss these little ones! Every day that has been warm enough - and dry enough - they have been outside playing in the grass. At least once a day, someone comes by and mentions how cute they are, and how much they want one of your puppies!!!

I took my kids to Greenfield Village today - it was beautiful - and I am pooped (probably should use such words on a dog blog...), and so is my daughter, the model for these pictures. So, today's pictures are a little rushed, and maybe too structured. I'm sorry!

This weekend you will see for yourself how hard it is to take just a picture or two.

Mr. Yellow:



 Mr. Tan



 Miss White:






Mr. Light Blue 








 Mr. Orange



Miss Purple 




Mr. Dark Blue: