Monday, August 19, 2019

Harlow's Puppies 3-Weeks Old

Harlow’s puppies turn 3-weeks-old today! They are starting to wrestle with their siblings and are learning how to growl and yelp like a puppy. They are still tentative in their walking skills, but each day they learn more and more. I can hear them chirping and growling at each other all day long. 

Whenever I look in on them, they look like they are trying to eat each other. It is all normal behavior for 3-week-old puppies – and absolutely adorable!

Our kids are away at Camp this week, so I’ll be spending extra time with the puppies. My daughter won’t be around to hug on them and snuggle with them, and my son won’t be playing with them and wondering when they will be ready to “fetch” with him.

But, don’t cry for me! I’ll endure the “punishment” somehow!  : - )

Before I get into the individual pictures, here's a quick video to show their current progress. Harlow starts out the video by watching over the puppies, and you can hear her at the end slurping down water like it's the last bowl she'll ever have!


And now, for the individual pictures you've been waiting for! All names are based upon the color of their collar. Some of these pictures are just a bit off from perfect focus - sorry. These little "squirmers" like to move!

First Up: Mr. Blue (RESERVED):


His main point of interest was trying to attack the stuffed bear behind him.




"I must get the bear!"
Straightened to face forward


Go for it!


Miss Black (Available):
She is adorable and playful, but she only wanted to sleep. I must remember to take pictures BEFORE they eat dinner, and not right after they eat!


Going...
Going.......
She's already dreaming...

This is like me on a Monday morning...



Miss GREEN (Available):
She currently shows the curliest coat. It's still pretty early to see what their final coats will be, however, her coat is noticeably "wavy-er" than the rest.












Miss Red (Available):
When I hear puppy "growling" noises, it is most usually Miss Red. She is the first to voice her every interest. This doesn't yet mean that she will grow to be a loud dog. She is just learning to fit in with her environment and she's learned that her "voice" is a tool.










"Hey! Who or what are you?"
"MOMMY! MOMMY!"
Miss Purple (Available):
This is the one my son calls "potato." I think it just looked like a potato when it was born. What other reason does a 13-year old boy need? My son is teaching her how to yawn when he scratches under her chin. She does love to snuggle!












If you have any questions, email me at info@CuteGoldendoodles.com or send me a text (or call!) at 517-256-5668

More pictures soon!