Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Puppies – Two Weeks Old and Growing Fast!


These puppies are growing fast and starting to crawl and be able to actually see things with their newly opened eyes!

Unfortunately, this also means they are hard to get settled down to take individual pictures. I have a ton of blurry pictures, if you need some… About the only time they sit still long enough to get good pictures, is when they are sleeping. Bear with me; I’ll get some good pictures soon. Until I do, here are some cute pictures of these adorable puppies in some less active scenarios.

The puppies are all girls – except for Mr. Blue, but he has already been reserved/adopted. The girls are, “Miss Red,” “Miss Purple,” “Miss Green,” and “Miss Black”. 

For those of you new to our puppies, the collars mean absolutely nothing. Whatever collar I pick up first goes on the closest puppy. I was wearing a blue shirt the day I first gave them collars, so I gave the boy a blue one, but only because I had to start somewhere.