Tuesday, June 2, 2020

It's Official!! Six (Not 5) Puppies Due June 8... BUT...

We (Lady) had a very successful X-Ray yesterday which showed 6 healthy-sized puppies ready to meet the world very soon!! They are due on Monday June 8th, but Lady is known for delivering a day or two early.

Here's the "But..." part: We expect 6 puppies, and I have a current list of 8 people who have expressed interest in adopting one of those puppies. As a rule, I don't collect deposits from people until the puppies are born, but I am faithful to the order in which people expressed interest to me regarding the puppies.

Once the puppies are born, and I know how many boys/girls there are, I will contact people on the list and give them an option to place a deposit on one of the puppies. This list has been growing for about a month, so I can't guarantee everyone will still be looking to adopt a puppy, but I have to tell people we are probably fully adopted at this point. Sorry!

Assuming we will be able to meet face to face, I will invite people to our home in about 5 or 6 weeks, to meet the puppies and make a selection. The puppies will be ready to go to their new homes approximately 8 weeks after they are born.

From the day they are born, until the day they go home, I will frequently post updates, pictures, and videos of the puppies and their development. I post here, and at our Facebook group, so join us on Facebook if it is easier for you.

Stay Tuned!

Oh, and for the "sciency" people out there, I have pictures of the x-ray, but my kids think they look weird and "freaky" so I'm going to choose not to post them here. Again, sorry! : -)