Monday, November 23, 2020

Last But Never Least (UPDATE: 12/27/2020)

UPDATE: ALL OF THE PUPPIES IN THIS LITTER HAVE BEEN ADOPTED AND ARE IN LOVING HOMES! Thank you for your interest.

My sister-in-law has one puppy still available to adopt. (details in posts below this one) It is very surprising to me, because I thought it would be the first to be adopted. What I usually find is that people adopt the first one that crawls into their lap. On two occasions, this little girl was the second, or third, to climb into a lap. There's nothing wrong with that; she just hasn't been chosen yet.

Here are some pictures so you know what I mean. Please let me know if you would like more information or details. The puppies will be ready to go to their new homes on December 12th - just in time for an early Christmas present!!