Sunday, March 20, 2022

Puppies at 2 Weeks (3/20)

 The puppies were actually born 12 days ago (vs. 2 weeks) but today was such a gorgeous day that I felt like jumping into this early.

I'll create and update a reservation list soon, but as of now, we have 2 girl puppies reserved, and two more people who have expressed EXTREME interest in adopting puppies. We will have our Selection Day when the puppies are about 5 weeks of age.

I have contacted everyone who has been on our interest list, so if you think we had talked previously, and have been waiting for me to call you, please let me know, because I've missed something....

Piper has been a great mom! The puppies are growing on an expected curve. A couple of them are bigger than the rest, and a couple are smaller, but they are all growing as expected.

As a reminder: 

Boys (by collar colors): 

  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Black 
  • Teal

Girls:

  • Red
  • Purple
  • Blue
  • Orange
  • Silver