Monday, April 20, 2020

Selections and Pickup Appointments (Monday 4/20)

As of yesterday, I have now set up appointments with everyone on our reservation list. I have one remaining puppy available, and I have begun contacting people on our waiting list. I will update this list as I find that last person.

I will also update this list as quickly as I can with which puppy has been adopted, so other people on the list will know what to expect.

Here is our current Reservation list, and preferred puppy gender (and Selection Date/Time)

Reservation List
1: Jim C      - Girl            5/1 @ 12:00 PM
2: Leanne S - Girl           5/1 @ 1:00 PM
3: Erin F.     - Girl/Boy    5/1 @ 2:00 PM
4: Mike T    - Girl            5/2 @ 9:00 AM
5: Kasey E   - Girl            5/2 @ 10:00 AM
6: Scott G    - Girl            5/2 @ 11:00 AM
7: Amber F  - Boy/Girl    5/2 @ 12:00 PM
8: Suzanne P - Boy           5/2 @ 1:00 PM
9: Kim D.   - Boy/Girl   5/2 @ 2:00 PM


I am spending much of today editing video and pictures for the "Puppy Personality Profiles" describing each puppy in a little further detail. I'll post them here when they are ready.

Thanks!