Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Wow! That Was Fast!! (UPDATE 4-1 Wednesday AM)

*****UPDATE 4/1:  At this point, because of overwhelming demand, we are fully reserved.

Due to the nature of life in the COVID-19 era, there are possibilities of a puppy becoming available during April.

If you would like to be contacted, I will add your name and contact to a waiting list. If we have an opening, I will contact from the top of the list until I find someone ready to adopt. I can't promise we will have an availability, but I do promise to contact you if we do. THANK YOU!*****

Here is our current Reservation list, and preferred puppy gender. (4/1)

Reservation list
1: Jim C      - Girl
2: Leanne S - Girl
3: Erin F.     - Girl/Boy
4: Mike T    - Girl
5: Kasey E   - Girl
6: Scott G    - Girl
7: Amber F  - Boy/Girl
8: Suzanne P - Boy
9: A.C.         - Boy/Girl

Wait List
1: Leasa B. - Boy
2: Kristy C. - Boy
3: Lisa H     - Girl
4: Kim L.   - Boy/Girl
5: Kim H. - Boy/Girl


I wish we had more puppies available! Not because I'm some greedy business person, but because there is clearly a desire - and maybe a need - for a puppy to love in these crazy days!

Thank you!