Saturday, April 9, 2022

Are All The Puppies Reserved? (4/9)

Well, in a word: YES. As of today, Saturday 4/9, I have received 9 deposits for 9 puppies. I have begun scheduling selections for the puppies and this coming week will be tell-tale. 

Now, I think all of the puppies are beautiful, fun-loving, and playful - exactly what you would expect from a puppy. However, some people prefer only a boy puppy, and some people prefer only a girl puppy. Some families will be happy with either sex, but only want a puppy with a curly coat, etc., etc., ...

I have told people, who have placed a deposit, that I will gladly return any deposit if the "ideal puppy" is not available when it is their turn to select. This has never happened to us before, but if a family is not ready to adopt a puppy that is available to them, I will never force them to adopt it, and I don't ever want to hold someone's money. I'll put your name back onto or interest list, and we will reach out to you next time, and start the process again - if you are still looking for a puppy.

That means there is a chance that a puppy will still be available in a week or two, but it's a long-shot...

While we wait for selections to be finalized, I'll continue to post videos and pictures of the puppies so you can see how they are growing. Like this one... 

(BTW: that sound you hear is Piper drinking water behind me)