Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Reservation List - for Pipier's Puppies - as of 4/6

I will begin scheduling our Selection Day, and I will announce that here very soon!

Reservations updated as of 4/6:

  1. Kim J. - First choice of GIRL
  2. Jacky - Second choice of GIRL
  3. Joanna - First choice of BOY
  4. Kaydra - Second choice of BOY
  5. Deb K. Third choice of GIRL 
  6. PH - Girl
  7. AG - Boy
  8. CB - Girl (This leaves just 1 BOY remaining)
  9. MB

If someone's plans change, or the "timing isn't right", or anything happens, then everyone bumps up on the list, filling the now empty spot. 

While this is not common, there are times when people fall in love with one specific puppy, and really prefer NOT to adopt a puppy from the remaining selection when they are "up". I truly respect and appreciate this type of decision. If it is not 100% right, then it's not right at all. 

That means, every once in a while, someone who is "last" on the list ends up higher due to a drop out. If the timing and details of this specific litter are very important to you, don't be afraid to contact me, even though the list looks daunting and maybe hopeless. You just never know!

I will NOT keep your deposit if you are unable to find a puppy you want to adopt. That just isn't fair. Reach out to me and let me know!