Monday, April 4, 2022

Puppies Are One Month Old! (4/4)

I'm not going to claim to have lost ALLLLLL track of time, but yesterday, at our Church, someone mentioned that Easter is in two weeks. I was stunned! Their reply was, "Yeah, it seems so late this year!" I was thinking, "It can't be Easter time yet! I'm pretty sure I still have Christmas decorations up somewhere...."

So, to realize these little balls of fur are now (on 4/5) turning 4 weeks old, is amazing! They are definitely getting more mobile and active. They are right on schedule for growth and maturity - and they are ADORABLE!

RECAP: These puppies will grow to about 25 pounds. Anything between 20-30 pounds would be within my expected range. They are F1B mini-Goldendoodles. Mom, Piper, is a 35 pound F1 mini-Goldendoodle (her parents were purebred Golden Retriever and Poodle), and Dad, Toby, is a 14 pound miniature poodle.

I am accepting reservations for this litter. We have 5 reservations so far. Three people have reserved a girl, and 2 people have reserved a boy. That leaves 2 boys and 2 girls currently available. 

"Which 2 girls are available?" Well, that is a harder question. In about 2 weeks - but NOT on Easter - I will be inviting people to our house who have made reservations. Then, in the order of their deposits, they will select which puppy they would like to make their own. When the puppies are 8 weeks old, the families will come back and pick up their puppy and take him/her home. 

If you find yourself desiring one puppy, based upon the pictures and videos I post, I encourage you to put a deposit down so I can hold your spot. I will always return your initial deposit if the puppy of your dreams is not available when it is your turn to select. I would NEVER want someone to feel pressured into taking the final boy/girl. I know, from experience, that most of these puppies will grow to be very similar in stature and personality, but if you are EVER unhappy with the available options, just let me know.

OK. On to the pictures!

The 5 girls are wearing collars of the following colors: Gray, Red, Blue, Purple, Orange

The 4 boys are wearing collars of the following colors: Yellow, Green, Black, Teal (light blue)

A pile of puppies!

L to R: Miss Blue, Mr. Black, Miss Gray

Mr. Teal coming in to the group to see what's going on.

Miss Blue and Mr. Yellow. A good shot of coat colors and style

Mr. Green, crawling over siblings while Mr. Black watches

Mommy's here! Piper keeping an eye on her puppies to make sure I'm doing the right things

Mr. Yellow and Miss Red

Miss Blue and Miss Purple


"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" (Blue, Black, Green, Gray Orange)

Mr. Teal in back and Mr. Black with the photo bomb

Mr. Black and Mr. Green

Photogenic Mr. Black

L to R: I see Mr. Teal, Miss Purple, Mr. Black (up front), Mr. Green, Miss Red, Mr Yellow, and Miss Gray in the right corner

Same group, 3 seconds later

Mr. Black, Miss Gray (collar coming off), Miss Purple, Miss Yellow (center back), Miss Red, and Mr. Green on the right

Same group

He just loves to sit there and watch what is going on

Gray, Yellow, Purple, Red - all wondering where Mom went